The Wedding Venue in Northeast Pennsylvania
A wedding in picture-perfect style awaits your unique style at The Club at the Highlands in Archbald located just minutes from Scranton, Wilkes-Barre and other communities in NEPA . Located on a river with mountains off in the distance the lavishly manicured grounds provide the perfect scenery for this most special of days.
Arriving at The Club at the Highlands is a true experience rises in front of your guests, as the lush greenery, blue pools and modern building welcome the day. A stunning ceremony at The Gazebo makes your wedding a fairy tale affair when say your vows in front of all your friends and family. The sparkling pools, lush green course provide ample opportunities for unforgettable wedding photos, while a stolen kiss at the charming Gazebo for a perfect portrait. Guests will enjoy drinks on the patio, in the banquet room while enjoying the verdant setting. A memorable reception begins in the banquet room with its movable dance floor for your first dance. Cut the cake, say a toast and dance the night away amongst your favorite people on the best day of your life!
Answering Your Questions About The Venue
- Taxis service is available from Scranton and to pick up. Uber and Lyft are available to the venue, but may be limited if drivers are not in the area when ready to leave the venue
- The Club at the Highlands does not have a tent on site but we do have backup plans for inclement weather
- The venue doesn’t have separate childcare available on the site and is handicapped accessible. Parking is always free with room for 200 vehicles
- The venue has plenty of space for ceremonies and receptions as well as dressing rooms along with confortable locker rooms for everyone
- Glenn is your event coordinator and helps plan and manage your event from start to finish
- There is a non-refundable $1,000 deposit to hold your selected date due at signing payable in cash, credit or debit card. For reserving more than 6 months before the event the deposit is $2000. The balance due for your event is to be paid at least one week in advance of the event.
- We do offer discounts when your event occurs Sunday through Friday or in the off season, contact Glenn for more information!
- The Club at the Highlands is fully insured and does not require customers to carry insurance
- The venue is also fully licensed to meet all needs, customers do not have to obtain permits.
- The venue holds up to 300 people with seating arranged to meet the needs of each customer with several different shaped tables.
- The venue is some distance from residences making noise restrictions less onerous and within reason with plenty of space for your band or DJ to set up
- The venue has a microphone for speeches and does not work with Ipods or Iphone
- The Club at the Highlands has a 900 square foot movable dance floor
- Guests may arrive one hour before the event and leave 30 minutes after the event ends with a $7 per hour fee per guest after that time
- The Club at the Highlands asks guests not bring confetti, duct tape, glitter, staples or other materials that would damage or puncture the physical plant
- Each customer is responsible for tearing down decor following the event
- Vendors may arrive at 8am the day of the event