The first golf course to open since 1993, The Club at the Highlands was well reviewed by the Scranton Times Tribune, saying, in part shortly after opening, “an entertaining track for a quick nine holes, with outstanding amenities in place and a challenging 432-yard closing dog leg par 5.
Check out The Club at the Highlands certification from the US Golf Association and the Golf Association of Philadelphia!
Greens averaging 2,000 square feet challenge every golfer with precise shots required off both tees and with approaches with a pair of very entertaining, back-to-back par 3’s that require carries over water from the back tees. Members find water and wetlands on six shots, so it’s very challenging, to say the least. The Club at the Highlands golf course flat course makes for an easy walk.
The Club at the Highlands welcomes walk on or call for for tee times 3 days in advance for guests and 7 days for members. We also open to the public and the please feel contact us for tournament bookings, weekend dates still available for the 2018 season.
- 9 Holes Walking Weekday $12
- 18 Holes Walking Weekday $15
- 9 Holes Riding Weekday $20
- 18 Holes Riding Weekday $30
- 9 Holes Walking Weekend $15
- 18 Holes Walking Weekend $20
- 9 Holes Riding Weekend $25
- 18 Holes Riding Weekend $35
- 9 Holes Member Cart Fee Weekday $8
- 18 Holes Member Cart Fee Weekday $12
- 9 Hole Member Cart Fee Weekend $10
- 18 Hole Member Cart Fee Weekend $15
- Guest of Member Rate Weekday $20
- Guest of Member Rate Weekend $25
- League Nine Holes $15*Weekend rates apply on holidays
Looking to become a member? Click or tap here to learn more about becoming a member at the Club at the Highlands.